VSS oscillation screens are generally the perfect solution for screening sawmill waste such as wood chips, sawdust, wood shavings (animal bedding), bark, alternative fuel (RDF), etc. and particle sizes up to approximately 100 mm (occasional overlengths up to 500 mm) into several fractions and for separating fines and overlengths from wood shavings (for production of animal bedding( or mineral fractions from old wood and for making other quality improvements to materials for recycling or thermal treatment. They essentially consist of circular oscillating screening boxes suspended on rubber mountings in a steel frame.
- Some facts about the VSS 15:
- 1.5 mzr screening area per deck
- Up to two screening decks
- Benefits in brief:
- Low acceleration
- Long life of all parts
- No product destruction
- Effective screen cleaning (optional)
- Screen replacement device for maximum time saving (optional)
- *With the appropriate mixing ratio, screen throughput is 15 m3/h per 1 mz of screening area.