Overbelt Magnetic Separator for separation of ferrous metals, installed above conveyor belts or vibrating conveyors. Cross belt magnetic separators are used to remove ferrous contaminants, such as tramp metals, including nuts, bolts, wire and banding from material being processed. Cross conveyor provides large area of coverage for a continuous self cleaning operation. Durable cleated belt transports ferrous contaminant objects into collection bin.
- Magnet: Stainless Steel Face
- Frame: Sides and Back Frame are Mild Steel
- Motor: 1 HP, 230/460 V, 3 PH, 60 Hz
- Gear Motor: Top or Side Mounted Motor, Right or Left Hand Drive Belt Speed: 150-275 fpm
- Ceramic V Magnet Material Designed for Optimum Reach
- Frame Assembly Designed to Fit Over the Main Conveyor Section
- Frame is Mild Steel and Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware