Designed specifically to expedite the unloading of shred trucks while containing and removing the intrinsic dust, the Vecoplan TUCS (Truck Unloading Containment System) greatly reduces the need for any manual labor when unloading your truck and feeding your baler. The system includes an unloading containment module constructed of steel and clear vinyl strips that allow drivers to bck the truck in, unload and pull away. The containment module includes a built-in pneumatic dust collection system and an enclosed inclined conveyor with feed chute that automatically transfers the shredded paper to your baler. TUCS features a small footprint, quick and simple installation, seamless operation, and an economical price tag.
- Small Footprint
- More Efficient Pneumatic Dust Collection System Controls Dust, Completely Exchanging and Filtering Air Content Multiple Times a Minute. Additional Collection Point on Baler Controls Baler Dust.
- Controls with Baler / Conveyor Interlocks Automatically Meters Material Into Baler.
- Durable Vinyl Strips on Front Eliminates Need for Doors, Remaining Enclosure is Fabricated with Steel which Contains All Material, Eliminating Spillage and Mess.
- Enclosed Incline Conveyor for Baler Loading
- Optional Features to Customize the System to Your Requirements, Including:
- True Dump-And-Run Conveyors
- Floor Mounted Metering Conveyors
- Pit Conveyors