The Typhoon series of dual shaft shredders, from Vecoplan, are engineered for the pre-shredding of hard-to-handle materials, including MSW and other domestic waste, industrial and production waste, C&D debris and used timber, as well as other bulky wastes that are prone to contamination with tramp materials such as metal, concrete, rocks and dirt.
- Two drives with powerful torque, hydraulical or patented HiTorc® drive
- Nominal torques up to 55.000 Nm.
- Rotor speed can be choosen without limits, depending on provided drive system between 0 and 85 rpm
- Rotors with high centrifugal mass allow smooth machine operation
- Four different cutting unit designs available for optimal adjustment to input material