These modular low-maintenance and user-friendly push/pull rod dischargers essentially consist of hydraulically-driven push/pull rods moving reciprocally above the floor of the bunker. When an upstream extraction device is activated, a hydraulic system automatically initiates a slow backwards and forwards reciprocal movement of several push rods arranged side by side. During this process, the special profile of the carriers transports the bulk material into an extraction device located at the end.
- Push rod discharger type 1:
- The push and pull rods enable operating lengths of up to 17 m
- Operating widths of any dimension can be created as required by placing rows of push and pull rods next to each other
- The systems are used for receiving and storing bulk materials (wood chips, sawdust, old wood etc.) in rectangular and square bunkers.
- Requirements that can be implemented according to customer specifications:
- Filling level monitoring
- Variable capacity pumps
- Sheet metal floor lining
- Dust proof covers on the bunker outlet
There is no brochure for this product